Sunday, July 24, 2005

Mpls to NYC to SA to NYC to Mpls to VN to Mpls


Welcome to my exploits across the globe from the perspective of a Vietnamese Minnesota American. I will try to capture the lowlights and highlights of my clinical work, research, and vacation for one year of my life away from the states. This blog will be a play-by-play epiphany. You will get to read my blunders, frustrations, and loneliness cluttered with my silliness, enthusiasm, and growth. I can’t promise you insight into humanity, but I do promise some quality reality television material.

I am a blog virgin, but I hope to make this a compelling interactive affair and so please add comments and questions to my blog. Check out my website (under construction) for details of my bio and my projects in South Africa and Vietnam. I will also try to update my picture albums on the right panel on a regular basis for your viewing g-rated pleasure.

Also if you want a postcard, please send me an email with your address at pham0079@umn.edu and then send me $100 wire transfer through Western Union to the C. Pham Travel Foundation.

So let’s ride the Pham train.

No comments: